The LAMM is recruiting individuals who are leaders of programs in states, tribes and agencies and who are responsible for one or more specific change initiative that is supported by the leadership of the state child welfare agency or tribe. Please answer the questions below describing in detail the change initiative that will be the focus of the nominee’s work.
1. The name of the change initiative:
2. Is the initiative part of the agency’s Implementation Center project, Program Improvement Plan, or other state/agency–sponsored project?
3. What is the desired outcome?
4. Describe what has been done to–date:
5. What needs to be done to move the change initiative forward?
6. What is the nominee’s span of responsibility and role in relation to this change initiative?
Please note: The change initiative submitted will be shared with a variety of people involved in the selection and coaching process, as well as with other LAMM participants.