May 12 and May 15, 2020
During the COVID-19 crisis, child welfare workers are using technology to communicate with families, and foster parents are using technology to connect youth in their care to services and maintain connection between youth and their biological families. This webinar offers considerations and best practices to support child welfare workers as they use technology with the families they serve.
- Webinar Recording
- PowerPoint Slides
- Chatlog Summary
- Should you use apps with clients?
- Tech tips for child welfare stakeholders during COVID-19
- Common Sense Media: Age-based reviews of apps and tools
- Policy issues for child welfare leaders during COVID
- Supportive Remote Visitation for Children in Foster Care
- NASW Techology Practice Standards